Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
While Technoblade may have not played CubeCraft, he inspired many CubeCraft creators such as SL4TES and Sgribl. I think he deserves a post in Community Resources & Safety, and maybe a Discord announcement as well to address the situation, as this news affects a lot of CubeCraft members, and people can be emotionally triggered by it.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand your grief, but this is still not the case for the whole announcement (at least many of you are already aware of this), any Minecraft youtuber can inspire players
this isnt any minecraft youtuber, this is one of the biggest minecraft youtubers, and he died of cancer

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
To make everyone aware of the situation and maybe send condolences to his family.
Those who needed it already knew, for condolences, CC can write under the video on YouTube or a personal letter to his family, but this is still not needed in the announcements

it addresses the situation and warns people not to emotionally trigger anyone
for too emotional people there are parents, or a psychologist, or friends, if admins write "please don't get emotionally panicked" it's do nothing

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest you read the thread Mental Health & You 💙. Or more general the subforum Community Resources & Safety. This contains sufficient (for as far as this is something that concerns CubeCraft) info on what to do if you feel your mental health is impacted by this. I do not think this is something that CubeCraft needs to specifically address or pay special attention to, however sad this situation. Feel free to do in your own way, though!

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Even though this is a humble idea, I'm afraid that CubeCraft isn't the place for this.

To start off, cancer is a terrible disease, and I genuinely hope none of us ever have to deal with it. I am sorry for Techno, and wish my condolences to their relatives.

However, CubeCraft is a Minecraft-server, and I don't feel this is the correct place to adress the death of a content creator, especially one that is not related to the server. I'm sure a lot of people have heard about this tragic thing, and I feel like posting an announcement on Discord is somewhat redundant as, again, I'm sure a lot of people have heard about this, and (harshly put), it's not too relevant to a part of our players, especially the younger ones who don't know him as well as some OG's do.

The mental health section here on the forums is dedicated to self-help, and making sure this server is and remains a fun place, and I don't feel like it belongs there, however if you'd wish I think it's within the rules (Don't quote me on this, I haven't read the new rules) to post something about him in the Lobby.

For those wanting to make a small donation or just want to know more about this horrific disease, make sure to check out the dedicated websites for your country, I'll list some. That's the way to tackle this disease and hopefully find a way to cure it in the future.
United Kingdom: here
United States of America: here
The Netherlands: here
Spain: here

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584093

THERE it is all the more unnecessary, because
B1EA4675-36D2-4A09-9607-7A7BBA5ED090.jpeg

he did play tho

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
While Technoblade may have not played CubeCraft, he inspired many CubeCraft creators such as SL4TES and Sgribl. I think he deserves a post in Community Resources & Safety, and maybe a Discord announcement as well to address the situation, as this news affects a lot of CubeCraft members, and people can be emotionally triggered by it.
rest in peace 🕊

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom