Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
I don't know how many times I've accidentally tried to go into my video settings and pressed disconnect by mistake.
In addition sometimes disconnects or random internet outages occur. I believe this has caused me and many others to miss out on a great game.

I believe a great way to fix this would be a /rejoin feature where using said command will place you back in the previous game that you were in, unless the game has already ended.

Not only could the /rejoin feature be used to get yourself back into the game, but it could put you back in to spectate if you have already died. This ties into a possible /spectate command.

This command could function as a way to spectate others while in a game. If people being able to spectate people at random becomes a problem, the command could be locked to only being able to spectate those who are friends.

Servers such as Hypixel have a /rejoin command for those who may have disconnected and I believe it would be a great addition to CubeCraft.

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
As everyone will tell you, this type of post has already been suggested but we still have no updates to respect. So I hope that someday they will implement a /rejoin :p

Reactions: ThatLadChris

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
As everyone will tell you, this type of post has already been suggested but we still have no updates to respect. So I hope that someday they will implement a /rejoin :p
Yea immediately after I posted this I was told by one of my friends that they've seen posts like this. Thanks for notifying me though. All in the push for the sacred /rejoin

Reactions: Xx_ISO123_xX

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
I'd like to see such a rejoin command to also make you able to rejoin a game in which you were still alive. Possibly within a set amount of time. It is extremely annoying that when you're playing in a team and a teammate is kicked or disconnected, the player won't be able to join back after reconnecting. I have a friend who has internet outages every day and it has happened more than once that we've had to play with a smaller team because he was kicked again. It also happens regularly that players are kicked by cubecraft for whatever reason of they have connectivity issues.

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
I agree. A command like this would improve the gaming experience on the server.
You have all of my support! Good luck with your thread anyways.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌷