Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MSSW244

Jun 25, 2020
Could a player trading area or hub be added to skyblock so players can trade with each other cause i've seen and heard many players try to trade with other players in the hub but they find out the hard way that as soon as an item leaves your inventory it despawns, if a trading area could be added it would be greatly appreciated

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think that this isn't a really good idea. Some players are further in the game than others, so it will be too easy to get skyblock coins and items if other players can just give it to you. For example; my friend has already unlocked all the islands and I just started the game. Then, my friend could just give my everything I need to rush through the game and give me loot to sell, so I get many skyblock coins. I think that if something like this exists, there are a lot of players that will abuse it.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
Like DutchScary said: this would make it possible for people to make a secondary island to make huge farms on and double the profits so at this moment its a no for me. But it would be a nice addition in the future when there are more players that are at the end of their skyblock journey

MSSW244

Jun 25, 2020
If you drop gear it goes back into your inventory. I've dropped a lot of swords but they come back.
[
That's not always true sometimes the item you drop will just despawn and you cant get it back cause i've done it many times and every time the item despawned

MSSW244

Jun 25, 2020
I think that this isn't a really good idea. Some players are further in the game than others, so it will be too easy to get skyblock coins and items if other players can just give it to you. For example; my friend has already unlocked all the islands and I just started the game. Then, my friend could just give my everything I need to rush through the game and give me loot to sell, so I get many skyblock coins. I think that if something like this exists, there are a lot of players that will abuse it.
Maybe if possible they could code it so only players that have the same or similar progression can trade with each other

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom