Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to have the old KitPvP kits back with a level-like system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Understand that donators having more available items to what the Stone members have is (to my knowledge) against the EULA. It wasn't taken away because the staff thought it would just be a good idea to remove the kits, it was taken away to abide by the EULA change. If I am wrong, please correct me.
(https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula)
in the way we are thinking, donators have no advantages in the gameplay, so stones can get to higher levels as quick as Donators can, now. (If I got your reply wrong, I apologize for that)

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
What would really be amazing is if kit pvp had its own point system specific to kit pvp. That way people couldn't use their points they get in other games to rank up kits, it would be solely on kills. Also like halo said, maybe people should get 2 points for a kill and 1 for a death so that people who aren't amazing at pvp can still get those kits.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
What would really be amazing is if kit pvp had its own point system specific to kit pvp. That way people couldn't use their points they get in other games to rank up kits, it would be solely on kills. Also like halo said, maybe people should get 2 points for a kill and 1 for a death so that people who aren't amazing at pvp can still get those kits.
Then you would only reach a number of kills to use the the kit and you wouldn't have to but it because you unlock the kits with kills, I think the points solution is the best we can do I guesd

Reactions: Anime_Pickles

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
"Power is not only agresive attack,its the ability of make ash your enemy(...)"
Well,i like the idea,but everyone needs same chances,but a player who has been playing for a while it doesnt have any chances to ene with someone who has been playing for a moth,and that
,makes games funny,create strategies agaisnt more powerful foes,at least,thas what i think...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡