Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to have the old KitPvP kits back with a level-like system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
This is the poll for the opened thread "Bring back the old kits" to let you vote for whether they should be added or not.
As additional information I want to say that if they are added back, there should be a leveling system for the single kits, where you can unlock higher levels of the kits to buy them with points.

Reactions: Anime_Pickles

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
please specify what kits and on what game then people will have a idea of what you are talking about.

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I understand why you would want this but that would make some specific people overpowered, once they leveled to the max. This would make it difficult for new players to level up or get a good experience out of the game.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I understand why you would want this but that would make some specific people overpowered, once they leveled to the max. This would make it difficult for new players to level up or get a good experience out of the game.
That was and will always be kitpvp, low level people kept teaming up against higher level guys, and then they took the higher level armor. Also the higher the unlocked level is, the higher the price for this kit. But discussions like this are on the other thread, if you want me to link it, tell me. I just opened this poll because it was suggested to.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
They never seemed to struggle much before..

Reactions: Maceshank

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
this is true it was fun but lots of people just rage quit.
They still will because of teamers, but that's what describes KitPvP. There will always be rage quitters, but even these people wont quit forever, and if they know they've got a goal and if they think (I need to get to lvl 9, then I will beat everyone) that's what makes/ keeps them playing.

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
Sevenade78 and superxsnap i noticed you both saying &n&lthey. Me and noodles are giving a to sided response on this even though i am Emerald rank and noodles is i believe mod and obsidian rank? Any ways the point is i vote 50 50 its a complicated topic i cant say if i agree or don't to your suggestion. Get some staff involved they nothing will go on till the are herd.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Sevenade78 and superxsnap i noticed you both saying &n&lthey. Me and noodles are giving a to sided response on this even though i am Emerald rank and noodles is i believe mod and obsidian rank? Any ways the point is i vote 50 50 its a complicated topic i cant say if i agree or don't to your suggestion. Get some staff involved they nothing will go on till the are herd.
The reason for me saying "they" is because I'm not really playing kitpvp that much anymore so I can't include myself in this

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Understand that donators having more available items to what the Stone members have is (to my knowledge) against the EULA. It wasn't taken away because the staff thought it would just be a good idea to remove the kits, it was taken away to abide by the EULA change. If I am wrong, please correct me.
(https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula)

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I don't intend to put the donators in any better positions than stones, I just want to add some variety to the game. I don't care if everyone starts at the same level, I think it would be most fun to have the old kits brought back because it might add a little more adventure to kit pvp.
This is the poll for the opened thread "Bring back the old kits" to let you vote for whether they should be added or not.
As additional information I want to say that if they are added back, there should be a leveling system for the single kits, where you can unlock higher levels of the kits to buy them with points.

And yes this is what I mean. Once people get a certain amount of kills or points, then they can get a level up for that specific kit. Each upgrade will cost more than the last and it will become increasingly difficult to unlock the higher levels. This is what I wanted to say in my other thread but maybe I got it all mixed up. :D

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013

@OrangeGrapeEater

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom