Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want regeneration after every kill, so that you don't get cleaned


  • Total voters
    10

Snowwyyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2020
681
742
174
21
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
1) make a community poll so everyone can vote for yes or no.
2) maybe, but I don't think it's a great idea. As it may be abused by directly killing and that would be unfair for people to fight.
What i mean is that if someone has good armors and have regeneration that would kill justice between the fight so I don't think it's a good idea.
And I also saw this idea somewhere in Mineplex but this is CubeCraft and it's better for it to have everything unique and special.
 

Ibraaahim

Well-Known Member
Nov 18, 2017
124
285
94
Anfield, Liverpool
Skywars already has a ability where you get a potion of healing when you kill somebody. You don't always get it, but I think it's enough to protect you from the cleaners
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snowwyyy

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
1,081
1,081
174
23
United States
youtube.com
This is to prevent cleaning especially in 1.9+
I’ll say no, 1.9 healing is already quick, in bedrock on OP Eggwars I never get cleaned because I’m on low health that’s not the cause but because my armor broke, I don’t think kill regen would be good. Maybe on Java 1.8 or Duels/FFA but on base gamemodes, no
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom