Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want regeneration after every kill, so that you don't get cleaned

• Total voters

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
1) make a community poll so everyone can vote for yes or no.
2) maybe, but I don't think it's a great idea. As it may be abused by directly killing and that would be unfair for people to fight.
What i mean is that if someone has good armors and have regeneration that would kill justice between the fight so I don't think it's a good idea.
And I also saw this idea somewhere in Mineplex but this is CubeCraft and it's better for it to have everything unique and special.

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
Skywars already has a ability where you get a potion of healing when you kill somebody. You don't always get it, but I think it's enough to protect you from the cleaners

Reactions: Snowwyyy

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
This is to prevent cleaning especially in 1.9+
I’ll say no, 1.9 healing is already quick, in bedrock on OP Eggwars I never get cleaned because I’m on low health that’s not the cause but because my armor broke, I don’t think kill regen would be good. Maybe on Java 1.8 or Duels/FFA but on base gamemodes, no

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom