Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like for CubeCraft to release the Money Walls plugin?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

BangAri

Apr 5, 2016
Hello, before I say anything hear me out.
I know that yes, Money Walls is long gone and will not be making a return ever again. But I just wanted to say that Money Walls was my favourite minigame on the server and the only reason I played on CubeCraft. And I wanted to ask kindly if you could possibly release the Money Walls plugin for the people to enjoy.

Since you're not using it anymore on your server, why not release it so other people can for example play a match with a group of friends or something along those lines.

But please, take this request into consideration. Money Walls was my all-time favourite minigame not just on CubeCraft but in general, too. I also made a poll to see what other people think of the idea as well.

TL;DR
I wanted to ask if you could release the Money Walls plugin to the public to enjoy the minigame.

Thanks in advance,
~Ari

Fxhmiiz_

Jan 1, 2016
I don't think money walls will be coming back. It was removed due to its unpopularity. :(

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Money walls is not coming back because it was buggy, unpopular, and had walls in it :P Even tho others say different when it was working only one game would run so I see why the removed it.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The chance of Money Walls coming back is very small. It was removed due to its popularity after it broke.

As far as I know, Cubecraft doesn't copy plugins nor share them publicly. I personally wouldn't share this plugin as there is still a chance of Money Walls coming back. However, if more servers use the plugin, the game wouldn't be original anymore. ;)

Money walls is not coming back because it was buggy, unpopular, and had walls in it :p Even tho others say different when it was working only one game would run so I see why the removed it.
That's not what this thread is about.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So many people say it won't come back, they don't realize you requested a plugin.
I would like a Money Walls plugin so much, I miss that game and playing with my friends.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
They put in time and money into creating plugins and what not.

It's like me asking :
Hey, you don't use your computer anymore since you got a new one, can I have it?
Something public :
Hey I heard you are going to close down your amusement park. Can I have it/Can you release it to public because me and my friends really like it and even though it wasn't popular, it was my favorite amusement park.

Sorry, got carried away for a bit.
I understand you enjoyed it and would want it back but it's not so easy to just give it out for a reason like that.
It is possible that they may want to hang on it for .. reasons.. well there are many other logical reasons why they can't give it out but I won't go into details.
Hope you understand.

BangAri

Apr 5, 2016

It's like me asking :
Hey, you don't use your computer anymore since you got a new one, can I have it?
Something public :
Hey I heard you are going to close down your amusement park. Can I have it/Can you release it to public because me and my friends really like it and even though it wasn't popular, it was my favorite amusement park.

I understand you enjoyed it and would want it back but it's not so easy to just give it out for a reason like that.
It is possible that they may want to hang on it for .. reasons.. well there are many other logical reasons why they can't give it out but I won't go into details.
Hope you understand.
I do, thanks for your reply!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
xD didnt read as i woke up 10 mins before checking this :P Well why would you want the money walls plugin yourself? It's broken so you can't use it without some knowledge and wouldn't it just be fun to make your own money walls if you have the knowledge? :P

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy

It's like me asking :
Something public :

Hope you understand.
It's just a poll afterall, not like they're asking to release one but just see who would like one. Cuz' fun.

BangAri

Apr 5, 2016

It's like me asking :
Something public :

Hope you understand.

Okay, I completely understand why you wouldn't release it. And I absolutely agree with everything you referenced with the PC and amusement park.
But is it okay if I get somebody to recreate the Money Walls mini-game?

Thanks in Advance,
Ari

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Most Cubecraft plugins are connected one to another so it isn't that easy to just give out one part a huge plugin ._.

It's like me asking :
Something public :

Hope you understand.
This really...
Maybe it's comming back or they are going to do something with the plugin,
Who knows! -1 btw :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday!! (Last post here in a year (Really 366 days, cause of February 29)) Have a nice birthday!!
Top Bottom