Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vrobot86

Mar 21, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everybody! Here is a little question from me that I came up with:
Do you know what pokemon is? If you know what's pokemon what's your opinion on it and why?

Bonus question:
If you know pokemon why not share which one's your favorite? (Pikachu is not an option, everybody knows him ;P)

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hellooo!
Oo, pokémon!! :o

Yes, I know what pokémon is and have always loved them! I used to watch it when I was very young and have definitely played way too many pokémon games 😳 however I definitely wouldn't consider myself good at anything competitive xD I mainly play through the games casually :)

Hmm, that's a hard one. I'll choose a few as I'm struggling to decide: Meloetta, Meowstic, and the Alolan versions of Vulpix and Ninetails.

You should add your favourites, btw - I'm interested! 😄

vrobot86

Mar 21, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hellooo!
Oo, pokémon!! :o

Yes, I know what pokémon is and have always loved them! I used to watch it when I was very young and have definitely played way too many pokémon games 😳 however I definitely wouldn't consider myself good at anything competitive xD I mainly play through the games casually :)

Hmm, that's a hard one. I'll choose a few as I'm struggling to decide: Meloetta, Meowstic, and the Alolan versions of Vulpix and Ninetails.

You should add your favourites, btw - I'm interested! 😄
Hello! Personally my favorite would be samurott because he has some pretty interesting attacks which other water types don't, also he looks really cool in the armor :)
I haven't actually played much pokemon games when I think about it but I have watched all the pokemon series I could find. I said "could" because many of the series haven't been released yet here but I do hope they get soon! For the games I think the only ones I played were pokemon moon and pokemon GO but pokemon go wouldn't really be part of the pokemon game collection :(

Because you said the alolan version of vulpix is one of your favorites here's a picture of my plushie of her :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230409_125613.jpg
    IMG_20230409_125613.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 31

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, Oshawott is by far my favourite out of that gens starters :) Samurott is definitely cool!
Also, OMG! She's so adorable 🥰 Ty for the pic! ^-^

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everybody! Here is a little question from me that I came up with:
Do you know what pokemon is? If you know what's pokemon what's your opinion on it and why?

Bonus question:
If you know pokemon why not share which one's your favorite? (Pikachu is not an option, everybody knows him ;P)
Jokes aside I do know pokemon. I played all main line pokemon game (apart from scarlet so far I only played it once to help my cousin beat a gym) and my favorite has to be Cyndaquill. Heartgold was always my favorite game when I was a child and Cyndaquill was always my starter choice. Btw I'm talking about the whole Cyndaquill evolution line not just Cyndaquill itself. Cyndaquill itself is so cute and it final evolution Typhlosion is soo cool looking.

The new design is hot Garbage tho

cyndaquil-pokemon.gif

Reactions: pekd

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I have always loved Pokémon! It was one of my favourite tv shows when I was a kid, and me and my sister always played Pokémon battles with our stuffed animals haha. My parents didn't understand games and such at all and we never had any game consoles growing up as my parents thought it was a waste of time and money, so I didn't get to play many Pokémon games :c I've been playing Pokémon GO since it came out though, and I still enjoy playing it!
Choosing a favourite Pokémon is hard, though I gotta admit that I love Snorlax. I wish sleeping and eating were the only things on my mind haha, I wonder how peaceful it is to live like a Snorlax. My sister got me a plushie last Christmas, it's absolutely adorable.
Snorlax.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

pekd

I have always loved Pokémon! It was one of my favourite tv shows when I was a kid, and me and my sister always played Pokémon battles with our stuffed animals haha. My parents didn't understand games and such at all and we never had any game consoles growing up as my parents thought it was a waste of time and money, so I didn't get to play many Pokémon games :c I've been playing Pokémon GO since it came out though, and I still enjoy playing it!
Choosing a favourite Pokémon is hard, though I gotta admit that I love Snorlax. I wish sleeping and eating were the only things on my mind haha, I wonder how peaceful it is to live like a Snorlax. My sister got me a plushie last Christmas, it's absolutely adorable.
View attachment 219985
oooh i forgot about that one, i like him too, even more than charmander

Reactions: S4nne
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom