Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PvPGirlPlayzMC

Sep 24, 2016
We all like to see our friends have the same kits in eggwars and skywars any game mode really, dont we? Well I have a brilliant suggestion that we should be able to give points to our friends! It would be amazing! Please take this into consideration! I hope this happens! I hope you agree to!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I sort of agree, but its better to earn the points yourself. You don`t want someone to keep asking you for points everyday. ;)

(Sorry for my English, im Scottish :P)

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
No sorry , I have to disagree , this is unfair for the old players because they had to collect them by themself and if you will be able to do this hackers can buy so many stuff in mini-games

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
No sorry , I have to disagree , this is unfair for the old players because they had to collect them by themself and if you will be able to do this hackers can buy so many stuff in mini-games
True, people have earn points by themselves , which is more fun than asking for them.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know. It will be great if you can help your friends with some points, but it's not fair bc others have gained their points by themselves. And people will keep asking for points if you have a lot of points.

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Sorry, I disagree with this, The reason being this will just make people beg for points etc, I think the point of people earning points is a big aspect to cube craft because it means people have to play the game to get the kits they want, instead of getting handouts from other people.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom