Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rotjochax

Sep 29, 2017
So,

I came on cubecraft, and sow the nice update, but i have one problem, can i get my points back from skywars? Because i played a lot for buying the swordsman kit, but it is nerved so hard, that you can find even better swords in normal, and there is a much better kit, with the same points, and i don't agree, with that, because i payed a lot for that kit.

Greats
Rotjochax

Joost.

Feb 15, 2016
a place with good internet :P
So,

I came on cubecraft, and sow the nice update, but i have one problem, can i get my points back from skywars? Because i played a lot for buying the swordsman kit, but it is nerved so hard, that you can find even better swords in normal, and there is a much better kit, with the same points, and i don't agree, with that, because i payed a lot for that kit.

Greats
Rotjochax
The swordsman kit is nerves because it was to good and now it is fine

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I doubt you'll be refunded, since they'd then have to refund everybody who is unhappy with the change. If you need points to afford a new kit, I recommend checking out 'Arcade', since games conclude very quickly and offer generous rewards. Also, the 'Scout' and 'Archer' kits are great substitutes for 'Swordsman'.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
Top Bottom