Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does Cubecraft unban to much people?

• Total voters

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Well it's clear not but (perhaps) they can ban software from big alt generators/grappers. That's probaly the hardest parts people can come back on other mans acc they get banned and they just create an other acc to keep ''having fun'' on the server.
Yes correct! Cubecraft should be fun!

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I'm sorry, most hackers do it to troll. I doubt most of them care.

Keyword: most of them - doesn't mean all of them do it.
If we can help the other portion who are truly sorry, then it'll be great. (and that they could be let back on)
I would like to say we tend to focus more on the innocent player and players who are truly sorry.
Hackers would just get punished and never return - yes there are ways to bypass but we'll always get rid of them eventually.

Edit: ofc this depends on how you view it but I would like to help those who express sincere regret for their wrongdoings.

Reactions: zDutchie

Koza666

Aug 30, 2016
Keyword: most of them - doesn't mean all of them do it.
If we can help the other portion who are truly sorry, then it'll be great. (and that they could be let back on)
I would like to say we tend to focus more on the innocent player and players who are truly sorry.
Hackers would just get punished and never return - yes there are ways to bypass but we'll always get rid of them eventually.

Edit: ofc this depends on how you view it but I would like to help those who express sincere regret for their wrongdoings.
most annoying of all clients update there bypass and they will get back into it)) It's hard to keep anti-cheat fully up to date))

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I don't know about other staff members, but I only unban if I feel like someone's actually sorry for his/her actions. If you'd send me something like "sorry i used hacks can i please get unban", I wouldn't say you're actually doing this to stop hacking.
I understand how you can get angry over a hacker who got unbanned but continued hacking, but that's why punishments stack up. He/she'll only get banned longer if they keep up the hacks.

By the way,
Well, if you just send them an appeal and say you didn't use hacks, they will unban you 9/10 times
Unless you happen to have some kind of access to every appeal ever made, please don't state things you couldn't possibly know.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Clearly OP hasn't really seen what appeals are like.

When a person makes an appeal, that appeal is read by the staff member that punished him/her.
If the appeal is understandable and formal, they have a relatively high chance of being accepted.
If they blame it on something dumb like "I forgot to turn it off" or "My friend/sibling was playing on my account" they probably won't get unbanned, as it's their fault for not paying attention to that.
Appeals barely ever get accepted with "I didn't hack!" or "I won't do it again" as they don't learn from that.
The "I didn't hack" one usually only works when someone has been banned when seen&banned in-game and doesn't have any actual proof.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom