• heck yes (explain)

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • hell no (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

schot

Dec 12, 2017
hello, I am going to talk about the Point multipliers, how useless they are and how they can fix it.
So you can buy point multipliers in the store. That costs a average of 15$. Yes 15$. And the only thing you'll get from it is double points. (I think 500-1000 points if you tryhard the whole hour instead of 250-500) Thats isn't worth it. They need to reward the player who activated double coins with a command like /thanks. If you use that command, you'll tip all players with a active coin multiplier (with 3 or 5 points) and you will get 10 points either if you tip someone. I think this is the only way to make Point multipliers usefull...
I hope u guys like this idea and let me hear your opninions about it.

recap:
-Add a /thanks command
- if you ''thanks'' a player, the player will get 3 or 5 points and you'll get 10 points

F

Facelurite

Reduce the price or turn them into 10x point multipliers.

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
There ar not much players who buys multiplayers So you Can tip but you Will not get someting The most time

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I like the idea to make thr multipliers better, although I don't like the /thanks idea. Why? It would be too "easy" to gain points. I think they should change the function of the multipliers, like to 4 times or increase the time it lasts.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
That is why you have to pay for it. 15$ for 2000/3000 points = 15$ for 3 kits = 5$ for a kit.
I think that you wouldn't get coins too easy. But I think there are more people that are gonna buy boosters.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I like the concept of being able to thank someone. I do disagree with the number of points you get when you thanked someone. It should just be 0.
I guess this can encourage point farming, I’d just say reduce the price.
I personally don't think players will use the multipliers to ''farm'' points. Multipliers are pretty expensive, comparing to the ranks and purchasing those multipliers just because you want points isn't a smart move. Besides, 5 points per /thanks, isn't that much in my opinion. Good suggestion!

schot

Dec 12, 2017
I like the concept of being able to thank someone. I do disagree with the number of points you get when you thanked someone. It should just be 0
I understand but if you give don't give people points if you ''thank'' them'. then no-one will excecute the /thanks command

Reactions: Keanu

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I want to point out earlier this exact day there were 2 point multipliers simultaneously active

Also you aren’t going to get 250 points just playing a game for the hour

/thank wouldn’t be any more helpful then just doing the easier and better for Cubecraft option of just

Either selling 3/4x multipliers, decreasing prices, or simply extending time

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Top Bottom