L

Lightning McQueen

Just play on singleplayer fam. That's what i do

or make a good threadderino

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Skyblock is a nice gamemode, I play it on another server! I don't know of the games comes back but I like the game! :)
Maybe we can add the game in islandgames?
Can you maybe explain more what your option is about the game? ;):)

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
survival/progress games are very intensive to run on a server. so they need to get more/better servers and reduce the performance that you get with mini-games

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Cubecraft used to be a Skyblock server, but they removed it and created the awesome mini games we have now. I like Skyblock, but I don't think they are going to add it back as there are so many servers with Skyblock in it.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Cubecraft is a minigame server... so I don't think they going to do that. you can always play it on a other server ;)
Do you not remember SkyBlock...
Cubecraft used to be a Skyblock server, but they removed it and created the awesome mini games we have now. I like Skyblock, but I don't think they are going to add it back as there are so many servers with Skyblock in it.
CubeCraft has always had minigames, however Freebuild was the main event. Then it all broke down after numerous resignations which eventually left the servers neglected, breaking. They have re-released Creative, however it is not as good as it used to be. I do hope they re-release Skyblock and Factions, and maybe even expand into other gamemodes?

Reactions: someone1234567890
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom