Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
The reason why money walls was removed is because not a lot of people on the community actually played that game, to be fair I have never played that game. But it would be nice to see a new re-vamped version of Money-Walls.

U

Unipotato

I would love to see it back after a major bug fix and update. I think it could have become a great game with some more love. I remember PrestonPlayz did a video on it a while back... that definitely gained it some more popularity. Alas, it has been made clear that it's not coming back. :(

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The reason why money walls was removed is because not a lot of people on the community actually played that game, to be fair I have never played that game. But it would be nice to see a new re-vamped version of Money-Walls.
Pardon me but that's not the reason,
See Blockband has now less People than Money Walls had and is it removed?
No it isn't. Money Walls was simply removed because it was broken!

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I hope Money Walls will be back ASAP, since it was very fun to play that game with a total different gameplay, however I don't saw any reason to remove it and adding a game with 3 people playing...
I support this! :D

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
One thing that made Egg Wars ( i will take about $$ walls, just wait) so popular is the voting, I think that if they want money wwalls to be more popular is to have voting options and to also have more than just 3 maps, also, on the arctic map you can use blocks to make lava fall on your king, i think that it can be too op and they shoudl remove this

Lord_ALOT

Jan 25, 2017
Omg please bring back money walls. It was always so fun and so many people will support it and the server will be even more popular. So please hear me out add money walls again, please.

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
I agree, just don;t spam the chat with "bring back money wars" staff and members will become anoyed.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I can almost gurantee money walls will end up a certain food did at our training center

Eeeeeeveryone complains about it removed blah blah blah than for some oddball reason its brought back and nobody plays it and then staff wonder why people wanted it back in the first place

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom