Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonZDark

Jul 12, 2020
Idk?
I do agree, because then you can see how long you still have your plusrank. This way we can also see if we can extend the plusrank then, or for other reasons.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like a command. that after executing the command you can see how many days plus you have left.

think of /plus
I'm completely agree with you
Sometimes I don't remember when I bought my plus rank and it would be very userful!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this can be done in multiple ways, but I don't think a command is necessary. Maybe a message in chat saying you still have 5 days left. Either way, this would be pretty helpful in any form.

Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I think the best way to do it would be to put a message every time you join the server saying "You still have x days left of your plus rank" it would be more dynamic than a command.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think this can be done in multiple ways, but I don't think a command is necessary. Maybe a message in chat saying you still have 5 days left. Either way, this would be pretty helpful in any form.
1630270210297.png

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the best way to do it would be to put a message every time you join the server saying "You still have x days left of your plus rank" it would be more dynamic than a command.
Bad idea, it would be very annoying

• Disagree
Reactions: Buckyy

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy!!

I think that is a good idea, but i think that it could be better if they add that option at your profile.
This is how it would look:
Sin título.png

And when you put the cursor on the nether star, it shows you your remaining days.

What do you think?

• Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello AndreHazes,

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your suggestion. We feel like creating such a system is currently too complicated and not worth our development time. This because it is a fairly difficult thing to implement.

Hopefully this is not discouraging you from creating suggestions in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom