Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyrallic

Feb 15, 2020
Amsterdam
Hi CubeCraft,
I have a suggestion to get more people buy plus rank or if u use my suggestion for other ranks people will buy other ranks, but I think only plus will help.
If u guys add a rank on Discord with plus rankers, people also want to buy plus rank.
U can connect discord with the forum and than when people get plus it will automatically add to discord.
I hope u guys have something with my suggestion and if it worked u can send me a message at Discord me so I know u guys used my suggestion. :)
My discord: Spyrallic#0722.
Kind regrets,
Spyrallic

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
There are already lots of threads about connecting ranks with discord but since this is about Plus only and not other ranks I want to react to this. I don’t think it’s necessary to do this. If they add this, what kind of perks will plussers have? Same as Nitro boosters? A special Plus chat? A fancy name colour? I think Nitro boost is good enough at the moment and if we add another discord rank it will be too messy. So I disagree.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello, I do agree with the person above me. I don't think this is necessary.. Also if they would give every plus ranker a special rank in the Discord server, wouldn't it become a little 'messy'? I mean, all the different colours..

Reactions: Spyrallic
D

Deleted member 59979

As said has already stated on Discord, they will be implementing a system known as "Passport" in the coming weeks/months which will have a large impact on the Discord, including account linking.
1591531654585.png

1591531675571.png

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hi CubeCraft,
I have a suggestion to get more people buy plus rank or if u use my suggestion for other ranks people will buy other ranks, but I think only plus will help.
If u guys add a rank on Discord with plus rankers, people also want to buy plus rank.
U can connect discord with the forum and than when people get plus it will automatically add to discord.
I hope u guys have something with my suggestion and if it worked u can send me a message at Discord me so I know u guys used my suggestion. :)
My discord: Spyrallic#0722.
Kind regrets,
Spyrallic
Meh i honestly think noone cares

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Its a good idea but it will be hard to put that into a bot or the system for it to show your a plus.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!