Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...BAM banned

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
firstly I want to state that this thread is satire and should in no way be taken seriously (looking at clacks rn). and dont grill me for posting useless stuff im bored.

People kinda stick there neck out when paying for plus which is why I suggest making a rank called plus plus snd making it a subscription for $500 annually.

I think they should have permission to ban other stupider players for whatever they want. if a plus player spots a hacker or just someone they dont like BAM banned fly hacker in blockwars? BAM banned someone shot you off in eggwars? BAM banned and outa here. people need to get what they pay for and with plus you pay for total domination.

Furthermore plus+ should give you the ability to kick and mute everyone including lesser staff members like tacosbefriends, john, storysays and camezonda.

I know what you might be thinking why would anyone ever approve of adding this? the answer is simple BAM banned for not supporting plus plus players.

Plus plus players can replace staff members and dish out much cleaner better punishments for even looking at such elite people the wrong way sush as removing ranks, gadgets, points, aswell as banning you from certain games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 169486

Inkedthankyoukanyeverycool_LI.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom