Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Hello fellow CubeCrafter!
I was reading this thread about Plus members being able to create their own kill messages.
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/custom-kill-messages.216364/#post-1041326)
Now, Camezonda already said that this was not a good idea (I agree), but maybe Cube could add some new plus messages, instead of being able to choose your own?
Anyway, I have come up with a few. You may not like them, but yet I wanted to do this because it's really fun to do :)
Also, I would really like others to help me think about more! ;)

(...) = Killer
(...) = Person being killed
  • (...) slayed (...) without compassion.
  • (...) screamed for help while (...) destroyed them.
  • After a short/long fight (...) lost to (...) because they were too strong.
  • (...) crushed (...)
  • No way (...) could have survived (...)
  • (...) got eaten by (...) (@SanCookie )
If you can think about some more please let me know and I will add them with your name besides it :p

Last edited:

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I think that the person being killed should consistently be at the front, otherwise determining who actually got killed would be unnecessarily hard. I think that is something that should be changed with the current kill messages too, so people that are bad at english will be able to tell who got killed and who killed them.

Reactions: Siza and Lime

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I think that the person being killed should consistently be at the front, otherwise determining who actually got killed would be unnecessarily hard. I think that is something that should be changed with the current kill messages too, so people that are bad at english will be able to tell who got killed and who killed them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Siza

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Maybe, but I think it is better how it is now due to the fun messages. If you change it back there is less variety which is less fun. This also stimulates people to buy plus rank.
X got eaten by Y
I like it! I will add it right away!
I really like them!
Thanks bro!

Reactions: SanCookie

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Can we avoid meaningless posts / things that don’t contribute to the thread? Thanks.

Hello fellow CubeCrafter!
I was reading this thread about Plus members being able to create their own kill messages.
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/custom-kill-messages.216364/#post-1041326)
Now, Camezonda already said that this was not a good idea (I agree), but maybe Cube could add some new plus messages, instead of being able to choose your own?
Anyway, I have come up with a few. You may not like them, but yet I wanted to do this because it's really fun to do :)
Also, I would really like others to help me think about more! ;)

(...) = Killer
(...) = Person being killed
  • (...) slayed (...) without compassion.
  • (...) screamed for help while (...) destroyed them.
  • After a short/long fight (...) lost to (...) because they were too strong.
  • (...) crushed (...)
  • No way (...) could have survived (...)
  • (...) got eaten by (...) (@SanCookie )
If you can think about some more please let me know and I will add them with your name besides it :p

I agree totally! I had always wanted something like this to read the messages clearly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom