Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
That caps was intentional.
If you were to reply like a normal person in need of help, you'd retype that without caps.
You've been scummy on the forums and you don't deserve the help of this community.
Put it your selfish issues on another platform.
also to add, he called us autists
Jeesus this went controversial pretty quickly...
Now I'd like to insult this guy for his past too but, as a forum member, can I ask you please to go back to the main topic?
You don't wanna help him (not me anymore neither) and that's all we need to know from you, or atleast contribute to the thread.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I don't think you deserve help with this from us.
These threads prove that you do not do much for the community in the cubecraft forums :
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lmao-why.167603/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/curse-smp-apply-now.167597/
https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/674686/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/can-i-hack-on-alts-xd.152938/

You've been very disrespectful in the previous thread as well.
Well, I know there is a lot of disrespectful behavior by this player in the past. But, forgiveness is the key. If he apologizes for his actions, I think we should all forgive that person about what he did. I do, see what bad things he did. But, calling him out for it won't help at all. If you call someone out for being rude, well, 2 wrongs doesn't make a right. I'd just remind him of the rules and warn him a couple of times before you report. :)

Reactions: Ping Ether

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Guys. I have a message for ALL of you. This is very unacceptable and shows a terrible influence to others. We're all in this together! Everyone messes up a couple of times. But, purposely calling them out isn't right. If I was a staff member, I'd lock this thread as fast as I could. This isn't what should be happening. If someone is bullying you or hurting you, simply ignore them or report them. Calling then out won't do anything but add drama to the forums. Drama isn't good. We are all in this together and shouldn't call out people

Reactions: zDutchie

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
Well, I know there is a lot of disrespectful behavior by this player in the past. But, forgiveness is the key. If he apologizes for his actions, I think we should all forgive that person about what he did. I do, see what bad things he did. But, calling him out for it won't help at all. If you call someone out for being rude, well, 2 wrongs doesn't make a right. I'd just remind him of the rules and warn him a couple of times before you report. :)
Yeah cause i i wanted was help and got mad cause no one understood and it just got annoying

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I completely agree with you here, but it feels like unbanning a player that was permanently banned with an appeal saying that it was just a joke.
I have limits to when to forgive someone and @InfiniteBeast already surpassed the limit.

Yeah cause i i wanted was help and got mad cause no one understood and it just got annoying
So you insult players that try to help, You advertise your own little server, you asked if you could hack (Implying you wanted to hack on our server)
Then later on you complain about how staff does nothing against hackers.
And now you ask another thing of us?
It's like you're not even apart the cubecraft community! You're just taking advantage of us.

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
I completely agree with you here, but it feels like unbanning a player that was permanently banned with an appeal saying that it was just a joke.
I have limits to when to forgive someone and @InfiniteBeast already surpassed the limit.

So you insult players that try to help, You advertise your own little server, you asked if you could hack (Implying you wanted to hack on our server)
Then later on you complain about how staff does nothing against hackers.
And now you ask another thing of us?
It's like you're not even apart the cubecraft community! You're just taking advantage of us.
hey read the name of this thread help if u wanna help u are not fucking helping so leave pls

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
tell these people to leave then there pissing me off and this thread is for people who are nice and and really help
We tried to help you on your previous thread, turns out we said some incorrect things and then you treat us like worthless garbage, You really don't deserve our kindness, Just please be more respectful and I'll give you another chance for some respect around here, Okay?

Reactions: Ping Ether
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom