Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2017
The /helpop is say a all of admins conected for /helpop Hack JulianElPro Reason:Kill aura and admins tp to the hacker and spect and ban

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
¿De dónde has sacado la idea de este comando? ¿De qué servidor?

Y esto nunca volverá a ser añadido y te diré por qué:
Primero que nada, dije 《volverá》 porque un comando parecido a este existía en este servidor tiempo atrás, ¿quieres saber por qué fue removido?
Porque MUCHAS personas hacían spam a los Moderadores y Administradores con este comando, porque habían muchas veces personas que sabían más PvP que otros y entonces la gente pensaba que eran hackers y empezaban a escribir ese comando.
Otro ejemplo: La gente escribía este comando a veces solo para poder ver a un miembro del Staff y saludarlo. ¿Lo ves esto útil? Yo no.

Por esto y muchas cosas más este comando fue removido y no será añadido de vuelta nunca más al servidor. Espero que me hayas entendido.

¿Tienes alguna pregunta más? Adelante, estoy aquí para responderte ;)

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
¿De dónde has sacado la idea de este comando? ¿De qué servidor?
It's an essentials command I believe it's on a lot of faction servers and other small servers :P

As said above a command like this was abused by players and just spammed moderators. This command works well on small survival/faction servers but not on a server as big as cubecraft

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
This seems like a great idea, however, like said above it would be abused and a command that will allow a lot of spam to moderators, and even if this is implicated into the server, the spam (which in this scenario is for the right reason.) would not be likely to be responded to because a staff can't visit a high numbers of requests all at the same time and 9/10 /helpop requests would be missed regardless.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The /helpop is say a all of admins conected for /helpop Hack JulianElPro Reason:Kill aura and admins tp to the hacker and spect and ban
I think they used to have that. I don't think it should be added, because it would waste the staffs time, because some people might falsely report someone. There are a lot of people who hackusate others, so I do not want this added.

CaptainStarkie

Jun 9, 2016
Somewhere Now
I don't think /helpop will be very accurate here since there are a lot of players everyday and not every staff are online at the same time to handle it one by one. We can stick to reporting players on the forum with proof.

U

Unipotato

This would be nice but staff would get spammed as others have said and it wouldn't work just like /report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom