Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M7MOUDRADY

Aug 1, 2016
WHEN I GO TO BUY THE GOLD RANK by the visa it keeps making errors i am from Egypt is that bec of the region or what pls if i can pay with pay pal it will be amazing pls help

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
if i can pay with pay pal it will be amazing
Cubecraft does not support Paypal in the store. The main reason is because players were able to chargeback their donation, but keep their rank.

i am from Egypt is that bec of the region or what
Cubecraft does not block certain countries from donating. However, your country, Egypt, may have blocked Visa or something else that is required when donating.

If no one is able to help you on the forums, I'd suggest to contact sales@cubecraft.net, as said above by @BuildBuild25 .

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg
Cubecraft does not support Paypal in the store. The main reason is because players were able to chargeback their donation, but keep their rank.

Cubecraft does not block certain countries from donating. However, your country, Egypt, may have blocked Visa or something else that is required when donating.

If no one is able to help you on the forums, I'd suggest to contact sales@cubecraft.net, as said above by @BuildBuild25 .
^this! he took the words out of my mouth

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom