CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Cube T0ch,
From cubecraft rules
2.2 we can't post Hate speech
Delete it faster or enjoy being kicked for daysss

2.2 - Hate Speech​

Any message sent with the purpose to offend a player or group of players based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc. is considered Hate Speech and is not allowed on our server.

Don't remember that having anything to do with you making unwanted post since what I should have said is that your breaking rule 2.5

2.5 - Spamming​

Spamming is defined as posting unwanted or unnecessary messages, often repeatedly in a short amount of time.
The Spamming rule covers the following situations:
- Posting random strings of symbols in 3 or more messages.
- Sending the same message or content 3 or more times.
- Asking for donations, free ranks, accounts, cosmetics or other products and services.
- Sending chain messages, copypasta and Text Art (ACSII).
- Continuously asking for a punishment to be removed when the final decision has been already told to them.
- The spamming rule is more lenient on Discord, where we allow up to 5 messages with the same content.
- Exceptions may be made by the moderation team if the context requires it. For example, sending extremely long meaningless messages, or messages that repeat the same words may be considered spamming with only 1 message. On the other hand, expressions such as "gg" will not be considered spam unless they are sent multiple times within a few seconds.

Oh yer let me correct you again that you can't delete post so that's an L on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom