Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NojoNinja

Apr 28, 2017
Ive been playing this game a lot and what happens a lot is my internet kicks me out or i get kicked for spam for saying 3 2 1 go! and there is no way to rejoin so 40 mins of gameplay on 1 match is worthless just because i get kicked this needs to be fixed!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Maybe you shouldn't spam "3 2 1 go!" You might be kicked for spam. And If your internet kicks you, It's not the fault of the server ;) Maybe you know this I think you wouldn't get kicked for spam. And If you don't want get kicked by your internet, try to reboost it or call the provider :) And If you can't rejoin just don't spam in chat :p
Since he has a answer can this be locked @Younisco ?

Reactions: Twania

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
Maybe you shouldn't spam "3 2 1 go!" You might be kicked for spam. And If your internet kicks you, It's not the fault of the server ;) Maybe you know this I think you wouldn't get kicked for spam. And If you don't want get kicked by your internet, try to reboost it or call the provider :) And If you can't rejoin just don't spam in chat :p
Since he has a answer can this be locked @Younisco ?
Don't be so quick to disregard a message like this. Before this game was on cube, there was a way to rejoin the game. I would love to see that readded for long games such as this and Egg wars.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Don't be so quick to disregard a message like this. Before this game was on cube, there was a way to rejoin the game. I would love to see that readded for long games such as this and Egg wars.
Not on cubecraft. Cubecraft never had a rejoin system. It would be handly for games That's take a while in-game. Btw since the time I played on the server there was no rejoin system. And If it ever exist they removed it for a reason. And you Joined since october 2016. So How do you know If it was there?

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Not on cubecraft. Cubecraft never had a rejoin system. It would be handly for games That's take a while in-game. Btw since the time I played on the server there was no rejoin system. And If it ever exist they removed it for a reason. And you Joined since october 2016. So How do you know If it was there?
Don't judge someone by their cover. Just because he joined the forums in October 2016 does not mean they have joined the server at that time. Our team has chunk players who played the game before the server merge.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
It's a Question How he knew That. That's No problem right?
I have many connections, one of which is with old chunk players, others are staff and former staff. However, it is seemingly trivial information that I knew. Additionally, I joined the forums originally to post my guides, I was playing on cube long before then and had already become good enough at the game to make a guide.(remember the game tower defenders or you may know it as Control point?) Additionally, you said it was removed for a reason, yet you did not give a reason why rejoins don't happen. This is information I know. When they added the game to Cube they also added the /votekick system. The prevention from rejoining the game was for that purpose there. However, with some relatively straightforward programming, that problem can be eluded. Now back to the original purpose of this thread, the original purpose was to add something that the server doesn't currently have(a rejoin system). I personally think that it should be added because it was a part of the original game. I also think it should be extended in variation to longer games such as egg wars.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom