• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
no they support the idea
why do you think that that 84 out of the 93 people said yes

If you aren't trolling I'll help you understand.

Recently we've had this running meme about how CC never updates the worth while games and spends time updating non played games like TD. Everyone 'supporting' this thread is simply joking. The last thing we actually want is Eggwars being removed. It's almost the entire reason half of us are here. But again it's just a joke (meme) where we say 'remove the terrible games and update things like TD and island games xD' and everyone jokes and goes 'yaaas i agree xD' (in this case we act serious to add more sarcasm.)

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu

Recently we've had this running meme about how CC never updates the worth while games and spends time updating non played games like TD. Everyone 'supporting' this thread is simply joking. The last thing we actually want is Eggwars being removed. It's almost the entire reason half of us are here. But again it's just a joke (meme) where we say 'remove the terrible games and update things like TD and island games xD' and everyone jokes and goes 'yaaas i agree xD' (in this case we act serious to add more sarcasm.)

THANK YOU

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Everyone 'supporting' this thread is simply joking.
if they were joking they wouldnt have said yes
they would have put 'lol good idea xddd'
The last thing we actually want is Eggwars being removed.
td is better tho
It's almost the entire reason half of us are here.
no the reson is because people want to get helper
THANK YOU
you are welcome i hope you understand my point of view

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You are definitly trolling
Screenshot_19.png

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Okay so this is pretty simple. I’m a diehard tower defense player and like 80 percent of the ppl in cube craft are playing egg wars. Please kindly delete it so more people can join tower defense games. Hopefully you all agree with me. Thanks for voting yes on the poll!

To make a point, if someone deleted tower defense, how would you feel. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Davids

May 6, 2018
Britain
Egg wars the BEST game but i do think it must has have update :cube_light:.... it should not get away (actually). cubescraft no removal. nono

Last edited:

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere

TD isn't getting any attention at all.

Also I say yeno.

L

Lightning McQueen

No i disagree we should instead get rid of all eggs and replace them with beds. Then we should add towers from TD into the eggwars, er... bedwars shop. Now we can spawn in towers in TD in eggwars so everyone is happy

CupzOfDeath

May 7, 2018
Eggwars was the game that made cubecraft popular back in the old days and I voted no since its still a fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom