Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
So Please Any SkyWars Player Don't Accuse Me In chat saying hacker or hacks or h4cks for just throwing some snowballs at you while you are bridiging and thanks a lot!

O_O

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So Please Any SkyWars Player Don't Accuse Me In chat saying hacker or hacks or h4cks for just throwing some snowballs at you while you are bridiging and thanks a lot!

O_O
A lot of people get hacksuated, so you are not alone.
Usually, it means that you are good and they are salty!
Don't take it in such a negative way ;)
If it gets over the line, report him/her and they will get punish for what they did.

Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
A lot of people get hacksuated, so you are not alone.
Usually, it means that you are good and they are salty!
Don't take it in such a negative way ;)
If it gets over the line, report him/her and they will get punish for what they did.
:D

A

A pigeon

O_O
Hacks ez ban noob

Anyway , i feel left out when my friends get hackusated and i dont. It is wuite pleasurable for me to get hackusated . There was a giant smile on my face when a good pvper called me out for hacks on duels

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
it scares me when they tell me XDD even though why would i spend money on a rank for getting myself banned? just add those words to chatfilter and done!

it scares me when they tell me XDD even though why would i spend money on a rank for getting myself banned? just add those words to chatfilter and done!
I always think or say this... Also what if the player wants to warn his friend for an actual hacker? Meh, players will probably find their way to get around this by changing the word to some weird nonsense and saying things like: hax0r, cheetor, hexer etc.....

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta

O_O
I like it when i get hackusated. But i understand you i always get hackusated its annoying sometimes

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
My mate 9AY got hackusated yesterday for walking up to somebody's bridge and style-killing them. He literally only hit the player once, and their response was "noo8 hacks". We both had a good giggle about it.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom