Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
ive been muted for well over a month
i get that ive broken a rule and should accept the consqiewarheiwsdhfsdc i cant spell the word but you get it

but it being over a month is kinda far for a punishment ngl
if im not unmuted soon, i will have to fight every staff member to the death, except seasonalwarz, big up the scots
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (gone wrong) (3AM) (police NOT called) (althought a swat team arrived) (biggie cheese)

chunkywater

Aug 29, 2021
omg is that the real Xx_Fortnite_Snipezzzz_xX ???? i am really sorry for my unconcealed language of the language of english. i never really meant all of this. unless this is not the real Xx_Fortnite_Snipezzzz_xX and i fully mean what i said before. i also am the reason of the tragic death of big chungus

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand its a joke, but I like how you broke 3 other rules(2.3, 2.4, and 2.18), just to brag about getting unmuted knowing that anything but submitting an appeal would help. GG bro

Reactions: IDKhan

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
omg is that the real Xx_Fortnite_Snipezzzz_xX ???? i am really sorry for my unconcealed language of the language of english. i never really meant all of this. unless this is not the real Xx_Fortnite_Snipezzzz_xX and i fully mean what i said before. i also am the reason of the tragic death of big chungus
oh believeth me, i am who is't i sayeth i wast
but i doth f'rgive thee f'r thy cullionly w'rds

i give you a valorous day

chunkywater

Aug 29, 2021
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis i truly can not fathom this moment has begin to occur as
quantum mechanics merge together and wow i finally speak with my fellow people on how i encountered Xx_Fortnite_Snipezzzz_xX piezoelectric effect

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand its a joke, but I like how you broke 3 other rules(2.3, 2.4, and 2.18), just to brag about getting unmuted knowing that anything but submitting an appeal would help. GG bro
hey!
i am in no way attempting to get others to break rules
and idk what to say with 2.18 cause i cant see it
and 2.3 does make sense but i was kinda hoping that if staff see this they see the obvious irony
and for apealing normally, i cant
there is no detail for who muted me
so this was the only way i could see

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis i truly can not fathom this moment has begin to occur as
quantum mechanics merge together and wow i finally speak with my fellow people on how i encountered Xx_Fortnite_Snipezzzz_xX piezoelectric effect
bro just called me a lung disease
1655590345538.png

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hey!
i am in no way attempting to get others to break rules
and idk what to say with 2.18 cause i cant see it
and 2.3 does make sense but i was kinda hoping that if staff see this they see the obvious irony
and for apealing normally, i cant
there is no detail for who muted me
so this was the only way i could see
ok nevermind i found 2.18 and this will prob be removed and i will get warned
but its still kinda unfair, cause like i said, i got no information whatsoever with the mute
no DM (not even from the cubebot thing), no warning, nothing, just a straight mute
so i dont know what else to do in this situation

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom