Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMadXanderxX

Oct 13, 2019
These days hackers are so bad at hacking are you ever gonna come out with a ANTI Cheat System on Egg Wars

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Bring back Crazyman, a person who actually knows how to make sentinel efficient
Nowadays you have people hitboxing with 0.4 and not getting detected, what a joke

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Bring back Crazyman, a person who actually knows how to make sentinel efficient
Nowadays you have people hitboxing with 0.4 and not getting detected, what a joke
You know that client developers make bypasses? It’s basically a cat and mouse game. A detection gets released, players get banned for a few weeks/months, a client developer releases an update after checking out Sentinels detections and players come back with the patched client.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
You know that client developers make bypasses? It’s basically a cat and mouse game. A detection gets released, players get banned for a few weeks/months, a client developer releases an update after checking out Sentinels detections and players come back with the patched client.
Yes, that is to be expected
However, you cannot deny that crazyman did an excellent job of keeping sentinel up to date.
Sentinel was extremely effective under his command, unfortunately that also meant some ‘false bans’ here and there, but overall worth it. Now its hard to get banned even when hacking, since sentinel is outdated along with its spoofed numbers

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yes, that is to be expected
However, you cannot deny that crazyman did an excellent job of keeping sentinel up to date.
Sentinel was extremely effective under his command, unfortunately that also meant some ‘false bans’ here and there, but overall worth it. Now its hard to get banned even when hacking, since sentinel is outdated along with its spoofed numbers
Sentinel still bans about 1.000 players a day I believe. No idea tbh as I barely play Minecraft these past 1,5 years. Crazyman did an excellent job, but Loony seems like he knows what he’s doing too. If you check his replies on recent threads, he can explain very well as to why some clients have been able to walk freely around here. Also the times that I do have played on CCG, I got a message that Sentinel banned someone in game while I hadn’t even noticed it that that person was cheating.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello,

CubeCraft Games has got its anti-cheat (Sentinel) and it is being improved with the time. However, Sentinel and staff members are not always able to catch every rule breaker that is being on the server, which is why we really appreciate the help of our community.

If you are a Java player, please report rule breakers HERE or by using /report in-game.
If you are a Bedrock player, please report rule breakers HERE. Thank you for your help!

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!

- Thread locked and moved to Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom