Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Hello again!
This time I come to say that I would like to put the Ultra Hardcore in 1.8 if possible, I think I could get more people to play it because I think it is a good modality that should not be wasted, I hope you like the idea

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
mm, i don't play UHC in cubecraft but yes. i agree
it could be good fore some players

i would like to see all the pvp games in 1.8

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm not a fan of it. This will simply split the small UHC Community we have. Making it really hard to play a full game.
Eggwars and Skywars have both 1.9 and 1.8 combat because their player base is much bigger. Both games can sustain themselves in two different versions. But if UHC were to get a 1.8 mode it would die out. Games would never fill.
Besides there aren't really many servers out there with actual 1.9 combat UHC, some way that makes Cubecraft a bit special.

Reactions: Flaxic

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Well part of you are also right and I do not want the UHC to be extinguished since I like it, it was just an idea, what I believed, are things that I think and publish, I understand that there are people who do not like the idea , And have your reasons, as you, thank you for putting that answer, I thank you
I'm not a fan of it. This will simply split the small UHC Community we have. Making it really hard to play a full game.
Eggwars and Skywars have both 1.9 and 1.8 combat because their player base is much bigger. Both games can sustain themselves in two different versions. But if UHC were to get a 1.8 mode it would die out. Games would never fill.
Besides there aren't really many servers out there with actual 1.9 combat UHC, some way that makes Cubecraft a bit special.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
I feel like 1.8 pvp is a bit unfair because you can blockhit much easier.

Reactions: Pitufo01
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratsss Front enjoyed mentoring you! o7
Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats Schulzis, welcome to the team!! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Top Bottom