Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should /party be prioritized?

• Yes

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No (must explain why or vote doesn't count)

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I kind of think it should, but at the same time not.
I want it to come soon but they have said that its not as easy to do as we think, but it has been in development for years. I mostly want it to be finished soon rather than them prioritising it, bacause i also want to play their uhc at some point and play a game of minerware without bugs and lots of other things.
I hope they soon get it done but i dont want them to rush it and not get other features done.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
that isn't the actual count though
because that is the count of players who have SEEN this thread & voted
nowhere near as many players as on the forums & on the server period so those numbers don't necessarily agree with the ACTUAL full numbers

again paypal isn't working

Also I would be responding to all the other responses except when I tried it was way to long so
Not doing it

Just saying for you @TheQueenWaddle I Am A Pessimist Anyways
Haha considering the results have become even more skewed I would say it represents the population relatively favorably.
And be proud of your pessimism (I guess).

Reactions: Sophie

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
that isn't the actual count though
because that is the count of players who have SEEN this thread & voted
nowhere near as many players as on the forums & on the server period so those numbers don't necessarily agree with the ACTUAL full numbers
Here's my reasoning: if more people on the poll voted that they wanted /party to be prioritized than not, I can therefore induce that the vote would represent the general population.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
That's really funny because all you seem to be able to do is be pessimistic and poke holes in everyone's argument when half of your arguments are invalid. So lets begin, shall we?

1). You have no evidence that the anticheat "was hard to make". Long times don't necessarily mean that it was difficult. We've been told that the reason that the anticheat took long was primarily because they needed to gather data to ensure that the anticheat is precise as possible. While maintaining it may be difficult, it would be foolish to discount the need for supportive information that just inherently requires long periods of time to collect.
2). Banning hackers isn't even a suggestion, because guess what the staff team does? Party threads contribute a lot to the suggestion subforum, so I don't know where your "insanely outnumbering" conclusion comes from.
3). At least these "sad and alone" people can type more properly than you can. Just because a feature doesn't benefit EVERYONE on the server doesn't mean it shouldn't be implemented. Might as well cut Vanity Points and ranks because it doesn't benefit EVERYONE.
4). Considering that Freebuild came out relatively recently and Arcade still hasn't been fixed yet, I have no idea what you're talking about.
5). This is just snarky for the need of being snarky.
6). I'm done with the "sad and alone players" argument.
7). The Chunk had a party system. If they kept the code I'm sure it would speed up the process w/o having to start from scratch.

I've never heard this one. It's just as made up as your arguments.
Ahh thank you! I was scrolling down to write literally the same thing.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
While you would think it is simple, it actually is not. There's a lot going on with Parties in the background. It is something we are working on but we have no specific launch date at the moment.
A party system can't possibly be harder than making a new game, right?
So How Much Like 50$ is that a fair bet?
I couldn't find an actual clip, so I'm just going to quote it:
Mirage from the Incredibles said:
Next time you bet, bet your own life
;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom