Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoulMC

May 1, 2021
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
There are a few glaring issues about the Bedrock servers but I will be focusing on the regional side of the problems

When you join a parkour game at lets say 8PM EST and your North American you would expect like every other game to get put in NA servers because EU is asleep and your NA. So why then do the parkour servers always put me in EU???​
1674179123117.png

This is a screenshot taken at 8:45pm EST today.
I got put in EU (g) servers even though I am NA and it even said "Starting map Antarctica"
1674179236038.png
which means I am the only person playing (From what I can tell as the game didnt instantly start) so if an NA player queues into a parkour map that nobody else is in why am I still queuing EU?

The problem with having this EU/NA/Sometimes in the morning AISA??? servers is that the time that Cubecraft sets as "North American Parkour Time" aka. the time that everyone playing plays on NA servers from what I can tell, is during the school day and randomly during the night.

So why am I so mad at just having higher ping? Well, Cubecraft also has a few bugs in parkour that when you have ping over around 70 you get teleported back when you die around 3-7 blocks away from the starting position (but it depends on the map). This makes grinding out parkour speedruns literally impossible to do without getting mad and impossible/difficult parkour modes much more annoying to deal with when you keep dying at the beginning.

Also changing from server to server can mess up a lot. Whenever you die your timer gets reset but 2 times now in the same day (while trying to speedrun the "All Antarctica" Category I got a 6.4 time on Antarctica 1 *which is literally impossible with the strategy I was using* and a 15.3 time on Antarctica 5 *Which is also impossible as I bonked the ending, used a bad strategy again and still got the world record?*. The timer was also freezing mid run a lot making it impossible to see your pace during the run and also lagging causing me to walk over the gold pressure plate at the end of the run many times while trying to beat the level while still hitting the pressure plate. These issues all come from having 50 more ping... These issues used to not exist about 8 months ago when parkour speedrunning was booming, but now something happened to the parkour servers and it all went downhill.

My suggestion to fix this issue is to have a better way of changing the servers. I think when more NA players are on Cubecraft in general the servers should be NA, when more people are on EU, then it should be EU and certain parts of the day (At the night for NA and first thing in the morning on EU) should be Asia servers. If there are conflicts about starting the servers on EU then not being able to change, wait untill all the people are out of the server (that is what happens when it says "Starting server" right?) then change the server to be the correct region. This will make it a lot better for the player base and if more people are on EU then just wait untill there are more people on NA. I think that would be reasonable and a much needed fix for the parkour player base as it has gone very inactive. Honestly if nobody cares then I wrote this out for nothing but I still think it should be at least brought up by someone who has tried to speedrun but cant anymore because of these issues.

Thanks for reading if you actually did read it, and I hope this can get fixed.

Attachments

• 1674179119782.png
    1674179119782.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 55
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom