Votes: 7 41.2%
  • no

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I would not like this map because it is too far away from middle
I like maps where the islands are close together and rushing other players is encouraged
Also Mid-camping and camping island could be a problem

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
As I would see it, it would be a lot better if it's clay rather than wool, in light of the fact that each and every teamate dependably burns the island using lava, which could kill teammate , and furthermore destroy traps (which happens to me a lot). At whatever point I make a huge trap which takes me around 10 minutes, players simply place lava over the base and my trap gets burnt and destroyed. On the off chance that it was changed to clay, everything would be less demanding, it would decrease team kills, trolling and stuff. Adding to this, some players just place lava and camp on top of the island, which takes a lot of time to get them.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Burning down an island is fun sometimes, but not an island which is very big and where 8 players are in. I'd like to see the wool being changed into another block which isn't flammable.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
It indeed is fun to watch how the islands burn to ashes, but the game would be fairier and funnier to play if the ghosts were made out of clay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom