Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
D62170BC-58AC-451B-8CED-DEB3C5FFF473.jpeg

he’s so cute and i love him so much.

Please give him a new texture w a custom resourcepack, and sell frosty merch. Maybe also make a forums account for frosty and an honorary moderator rank for him.
 

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Uh... whut?
please, you took a picture of your screen... you can just press F2 (or ctrl+F5 for laptops) and you have a screenshot. I mean come on... you don’t take pictures of something on you computer screen with a camera... ( or phone,...)
 

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
please, you took a picture of your screen... you can just press F2 (or ctrl+F5 for laptops) and you have a screenshot. I mean come on... you don’t take pictures of something on you computer screen with a camera... ( or phone,...)
i am aware of how to take screenshots thank you.
 

ICactus

Member
Jun 18, 2020
9
11
4
21
I Always kill him to get snowballs or i will get some fire and burn him like the sun
I can’t stand that freaky pumpkin look on his face he looks like he is about to massacre someone
~🌵
 

Queen Ualala

Well-Known Member
May 4, 2020
947
1,443
129
I Always kill him to get snowballs or i will get some fire and burn him like the sun
I can’t stand that freaky pumpkin look on his face he looks like he is about to massacre someone
~🌵
You know they give you a shovel to get snowballs without killing him
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom