Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I have made this thread before I know it hasn’t been 3 weeks yet but it’s almost 3 weeks and I know I can’t bump it or I’ll get banned again so I’m just gonna make a repost and hope the thread reaches 25 agrees because on my other thread it unfortunately only went halfway :( !

One thing I noticed is that in Bedrock edition you can only see EggWars statistics in each separate mode. I don’t know if this is only EggWars, but I feel like it’s annoying that I got to add up all wins in every single EggWars mode to find out what my total wins are. I’m sure everyone agrees that every gamemode should also have an overall leaderboard to see total EggWars wins. Every leaderboard should also include kills. And eggs destroyed and eliminations if it’s EggWars.

UndexdZombie

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2021
The Graveyard
youtube.com
I'm quite unsure about this suggestion

All the of the different eggwars gamemodes e.g Mega have different leaderboards cause they are technically a seperate game in eggwars it self, however with the suggestion, you also said that every leaderboard should include kills, i dont think many players are interested with how many kills you have rather than how many wins, i dont see a need for a leaderboard to have a kills section except for FFA since its all based on getting kills, i also think that seeing how many kills, egg breaks and eliminations kinda goes against the Profile visibility settings as some players prefer to have them private

multiqolour

Apr 1, 2022
I have made this thread before I know it hasn’t been 3 weeks yet but it’s almost 3 weeks and I know I can’t bump it or I’ll get banned again so I’m just gonna make a repost and hope the thread reaches 25 agrees because on my other thread it unfortunately only went halfway :( !

One thing I noticed is that in Bedrock edition you can only see EggWars statistics in each separate mode. I don’t know if this is only EggWars, but I feel like it’s annoying that I got to add up all wins in every single EggWars mode to find out what my total wins are. I’m sure everyone agrees that every gamemode should also have an overall leaderboard to see total EggWars wins. Every leaderboard should also include kills. And eggs destroyed and eliminations if it’s EggWars.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I'm quite unsure about this suggestion

All the of the different eggwars gamemodes e.g Mega have different leaderboards cause they are technically a seperate game in eggwars it self, however with the suggestion, you also said that every leaderboard should include kills, i dont think many players are interested with how many kills you have rather than how many wins, i dont see a need for a leaderboard to have a kills section except for FFA since its all based on getting kills, i also think that seeing how many kills, egg breaks and eliminations kinda goes against the Profile visibility settings as some players prefer to have them private
Huh? I don’t really see a reason for this to not happen, it just makes it more organized in my opinion.
@multiqolour please input a valid message

Reactions: UndexdZombie

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with your suggestion about the counted up wins, and I'm unsure about the second point with kills and eggs leaderboard.

I don't see why you want all wins counted up. Solo eggwars =/= team eggwars =/= mega eggwars =/= any other mode. There is no leaderboard for them all together, so the information is kinda pointless. It would be cool to know I guess, but if you want to know you can calculate them yourself. It's pointless info for most, so I don't see how that's worth the developing time.

Second point is about how cluttered it would be if every gamemode would get 4 leaderboards or so. That means a ton of leaderboards, and although it is really cool to see leaderboards of those, I don't know if it's worth to clutter everything up

• Disagree
Reactions: ssf2_god

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I disagree with your suggestion about the counted up wins, and I'm unsure about the second point with kills and eggs leaderboard.

I don't see why you want all wins counted up. Solo eggwars =/= team eggwars =/= mega eggwars =/= any other mode. There is no leaderboard for them all together, so the information is kinda pointless. It would be cool to know I guess, but if you want to know you can calculate them yourself. It's pointless info for most, so I don't see how that's worth the developing time.

Second point is about how cluttered it would be if every gamemode would get 4 leaderboards or so. That means a ton of leaderboards, and although it is really cool to see leaderboards of those, I don't know if it's worth to clutter everything up
Please no because it means I’d have to do math to count up all of my EggWars wins in every single mode and it’s not good. It’s also not a bad idea to see who has the most kills too so we could also use a kills leaderboard.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't want to sound rude, but I honestly doubt if you've even read my reaction.
It’s also not a bad idea
That's your opinion, I think the second idea is pretty okay, but that's my opinion as well.
It’s also not a bad idea to see who has the most kills too so we could also use a kills leaderboard
As I've said, I think a kill leaderboard would be cool, but that means every game would need multiple leaderboards, meaning you'll get tons of leaderboards. Not only won't we keep track of that, but also it would clutter the UI which I think isn't beneficial.

I remember before the big change we had NPC's lined up to show the top 5 kills and top 5 wins separately, but something like that would be cool. With the current system however it might be a bit... much
Please no because it means I’d have to do math to count up all of my EggWars wins in every single mode and it’s not good
As asked as well in my response, why do you want to count it all together? There is no reason to do that besides your own satisfaction. I don't feel like CubeCraft should invest time in such a mechanic just because you and you only are too lazy to count your wins all together because you simply 'want to know'

Now I'll show you I've said these things already:
I don't see why you want all wins counted up.
It would be cool to know I guess, but if you want to know you can calculate them yourself. It's pointless info for most
I don't see how that's worth the developing time.

how cluttered it would be if every gamemode would get 4 leaderboards or so
it is really cool to see leaderboards of those

So to end this answer, I want to summarise real quick: I think it is better for CubeCraft as a whole to not implement the first suggestion at all. The second suggestion I'm unsure about, because the reasons I mentioned, so I couldn't tell if it is an idea that's beneficial for CubeCraft.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
As asked as well in my response, why do you want to count it all together? There is no reason to do that besides your own satisfaction. I don't feel like CubeCraft should invest time in such a mechanic just because you and you only are too lazy to count your wins all together because you simply 'want to know'
But like I said it’s not good to have to do all that if you want to instead just look at a single number. And I’m not the only one who wants their own satisfaction from a single number. All of my 100+ friends agree.
So to end this answer, I want to summarise real quick: I think it is better for CubeCraft as a whole to not implement the first suggestion at all. The second suggestion I'm unsure about, because the reasons I mentioned, so I couldn't tell if it is an idea that's beneficial for CubeCraft.
in order to stop me from having to do this, I’d have to only play 1 mode and never play any other EggWars mode so I don’t have to pull up A calculator and also have to pull up multiple screenshots to show “oh hey guys! I just hit 100 wins! I have 52 wins in solo, 13 in duos, 20 in quads, and 15 in mega, and if you add them all up it’s 100!” And no one wants to see all that, they only need 1 screenshot that says “oh I hit 100 EggWars wins let’s go!” And they still have the option to show it in another mode too, it’s just overall would then just be added in to the mix. There’s probably a discord bot or something that shows overall, but not everyone will be able to access it.

And to counteract your point, not everyone would have the time to pull up a calculator anyways.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m not the only one who wants their own satisfaction from a single number. All of my 100+ friends agree.
That's great to hear! I just give my opinion from my point of view, and my opinion didn't change as for now. If you get 24 of those 100+ friends to agree on this thread to get the 25 total agrees, it will be forwarded no matter what my opinion on this thread is.

I definitely see why you want to have it, I just don't see the general purpose of it. I'd be satisfied having 100 wins in solo eggwars rather that having 100 wins in total, but that might just be me. I suppose we can agree to disagree, as I don't see how any of our opinions will change on this topic 😅

Reactions: ssf2_god

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
That's great to hear! I just give my opinion from my point of view, and my opinion didn't change as for now. If you get 24 of those 100+ friends to agree on this thread to get the 25 total agrees, it will be forwarded no matter what my opinion on this thread is.

I definitely see why you want to have it, I just don't see the general purpose of it. I'd be satisfied having 100 wins in solo eggwars rather that having 100 wins in total, but that might just be me. I suppose we can agree to disagree, as I don't see how any of our opinions will change on this topic 😅
Yeah, just gotta convince them all to join the CubeCraft forums since they probably don’t know about it

Reactions: Blom
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom