Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
My minecraft account was hacked and im trying to get it back rn,,,, but my friend said i logged on to cubecraft ad started playing eggwars and hacking and stuff but it wasnt me bc my computer doesnt have any mods! Someone please tell me what to do

Reactions: Ping Ether

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
Change your pass asap, change your email password too.
If it keeps happening, tell me.
I have changed them but the guy has his email on it idk how and now after i changed the password he still has it. But the thing is i have a rank on the server and i dont want to get banned for hacking even if it wasnt me tf

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I have changed them but the guy has his email on it idk how and now after i changed the password he still has it. But the thing is i have a rank on the server and i dont want to get banned for hacking even if it wasnt me tf
Contact Mojang, they'll know how to help you get your account back.
The only way to do this is by having the transaction code. This code was sent to you when you purchased Minecraft.
More help:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/361483-my-account-was-stolen

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If changing your accont password isnt working change your email password, if he has it changing your account password is basically pointless as he can just change it again if you change your email password itll lock him out again

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
change your minecraft password...
If you do get banned, please state that you've changed your password, etc.
Edit: wow I forgot to post this :P
2 hours ago..

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
My minecraft account was hacked and im trying to get it back rn,,,, but my friend said i logged on to cubecraft ad started playing eggwars and hacking and stuff but it wasnt me bc my computer doesnt have any mods! Someone please tell me what to do

When you get absolutely thrashed, feel the need to turn on hacks to be good then regret it because you got caught.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
It is not Cubecraft's responsibility to give you second chances because you failed to "Secure your account" Which we all know is a bunch of crap because you're as fake as your "Subscribers" Enjoy your month off pretty boy.

Reactions: Loriayle

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
It is not Cubecraft's responsibility to give you second chances because you failed to "Secure your account" Which we all know is a bunch of crap because you're as fake as your "Subscribers" Enjoy your month off pretty boy.
first of all, I dont have the money to buy subs bc i spent it on emerald rank, second i would never hack beacuse I wouldnt risk loosing a 120 dollar rank, third of all i dont know why you cut out the part of me killing you in the video lol.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
first of all, I dont have the money to buy subs bc i spent it on emerald rank, second i would never hack beacuse I wouldnt risk loosing a 120 dollar rank, third of all i dont know why you cut out the part of me killing you in the video lol.

Yet another lie from the fakest person I've met on this game. I understand your need to be good but to hack and then lie about it is amazing. Lying David.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Why do you expect anyone to believe you when you have not established any credibility to support yourself? The evidence is clearly there to support my statements.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
cc499d03b8dcc192bb28422e666ac960.png

Sounds like you're angry, sad and a little depressed. Would you like me to write you a prescription for an anti-depressant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom