Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzCarter_YT

May 20, 2017
I make this appeal because on the appeals page you will not let me appeal you.
b492bfa3d6cb47dea97465f776cc508b.png

Im ItzCarter_YT and I'm surprised that when it comes to getting out that I'm banned and I get out that I've been recorded
when that video does not even exist, I have not broken any server rules.

The reason is that I record the games I make on this server and upload them to YouTube this account was a gift to me and it has not been modified at all, but only for me, I have been playing in cubecraft for a while and I have noticed that many are called hackers Nomas because they are more pro than others and according to this it says that I have been banned by fly and I do not use such hacks at least that the user who has banned me had lagg or something similar can check my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDwNXTM5ydSJO-QJIQOpd9A/videos

And here 2 recent videos:
-
-

Please I need help urgently I love this server and I thank you for everything, but please I need help with a solution and for coming another baneo I have modified my password and I have put access questions to have a better security, again thank you.

image.png

PD:
I have never broken any rules on this server and I hope for a solution. The videos are proof that I do not have hacks and if they want more proofs I can gladly pass them with what they ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I guess the best thing you can do is contact a staff member, as they will be able to help you with this problem.
Yes. This is probably the best thing. Sometimes bugs like this happen, and contacting a staff member would be the best thing. You may also want to post this on the bugs forum.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Umm Carter this is probably going to sound like a stupid question but are you sure you are banned on Cubecraft IP play.cubecraft.net
Also are you sure you are in the right versions of Minecraft and that you aren't banned just you are on the correct server and you didn't misclick
In the video you are playing with: HarleySwag
in 1 of the videos
But HarleySwag is the same account as ItzCarter_YT
Besides I checked with that name in the appeal section it didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.