Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 9, 2017
Hey, I have been playing tower defence for the past couple weeks and when I get into a game I sometimes get kicked when fighting the mob. I get the message "Kicked from server: Fighting speed too fast" even though I wait before every hit so I can get the slash. If you see this then please fix this because it messes up the server so much I almost dont wanna play because of it.

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
This is just because of the new anti-cheat. It is currently being worked on so, for now, we're just going to have to deal with it :P

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hey, I have been playing tower defence for the past couple weeks and when I get into a game I sometimes get kicked when fighting the mob. I get the message "Kicked from server: Fighting speed too fast" even though I wait before every hit so I can get the slash. If you see this then please fix this because it messes up the server so much I almost dont wanna play because of it.
Never had this issue here. You also don't need to use your sword much in the game (early game maybe, but a well placed tower will eliminate that need).

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
That's because the Cubecraft Staff's are working on the Anti-Cheat so just be patient please :)!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Bug reports go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35/

Please re-post this there as well. Mods and developers seem to be aware of this issue, but it would be nice if you told them it's an issue in Tower Defense. Honestly, I don't believe that they really don't need an anti-cheat system in Tower Defense.
What if someone is using kill aura and crits to quickly kill all the mobs? Then you would want an anti cheat system in tower defense. :P

Reactions: Ellie Williams

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Yes this is the plugin which doesnt allow you to play the game like you would do.it punishes more players than hackers. Surely a cool addition, and now the development of this next gen plugin already took half a year...♥️ Well they could also just edit their current plugin so we dont get kicked until the advanced version is installed.

Jan 16, 2017
How often do we see changes from developers? I'd really like a party system. Also where does a guy go in order to make real changes happen? Suggestions seems like a good place but there's too much going on over there. Is there a way to get in touch with mods quick?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
They are getting a new anti-cheat. Be patient my friend.

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
How often do we see changes from developers? I'd really like a party system. Also where does a guy go in order to make real changes happen? Suggestions seems like a good place but there's too much going on over there. Is there a way to get in touch with mods quick?
Party systems have been suggested countless times and are another thing the developers are working on. They have a lot to get done already so it is best to just be patient. To contact a moderator you can easily just PM them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom