Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Since Survival games duo and came out, the server has been really laggy for most people on any mode, it not constant but it happens ALOT. (5 times a normal skywars game approximately)

For example.
-Everyone freezes
-You can break blocks your not supposed to
-Cant open your friends menu, loot menu (any menu)
- Cant open your inventory
- Cannot open chests
- Cannot eat
- Cannot kit players

Then after about 8 seconds of the freeze, it does everything at once!

At this moment in time, its not enjoyable to play unfortunately :(

Hope i can help, not trying to give any bad vibes, it just getting very annoying at times :p

irresolution

Sep 2, 2020
United Kingdom
Remember, you are on bedrock, you get what you pay for, it is made so mobile players can interact with people on desktops and tablets, it is really, really hard to maintain a bedrock server, to points where most people cannot understand, please be patient.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Remember, you are on bedrock, you get what you pay for, it is made so mobile players can interact with people on desktops and tablets, it is really, really hard to maintain a bedrock server, to points where most people cannot understand, please be patient.
We are very patient thank you.
Not trying to sound toxic but i completely disagree with your statement.

A few reasons why i don't agree.
- Firstly, I respect that its hard to maintain any form of server, if on java or bedrock, but it was literally unplayable.

- Secondly, at the end of the message i made i put ' Hope i can help, not trying to give any bad vibes, it just getting very annoying at times :p' and when staff replied to me i said ' No problem bro, as i said not angry with cube at all, its just what happens sometimes.' So i was completely fine with it i was just letting them know.

- Thirdly, when you say 'you get what you payed for' the windows 10 edition (that is what i play on) only costs £5 less than java edition.

-lastly, I know quite a lot about how a minecraft bedrock server works, (as i study around that area mainly) and as it might be hard, you can still post and complain if it is 'unplayable'
Us bedrock players are used to a bit of lag because that is how it is, but i made a post just to inform them, just in case they didn't know.

Sorry for the rant i just did, i just wanted to let you know. No hard feelings. <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom