Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iRoy

Oct 18, 2015
Hey guys!

I am really irritated by something in Eggwars.
It is so, that the opponents can build you in number of eggwars folders. So you can not do anything after your death. Literally nothing.
You can't reach amymore the Eggwars shop, Gold, Iron, Diamond. They just build in your spawn spot with obsidian, so you can't go anywhere. They leave your egg alive.
You want to win the game, only if you do not get a fair chance this is impossible. A real winner shows what he can do, and not that he is leaving the game.

Check this screenshot
1dvviHK0QbOA7diw2mz1kw.png

That is my Spawn place in map 'Cities', and where those blocks are placed they place obsidian so that you can not get out of it.
Can you find a solution for this? Thanks in advance!

Dutch: Orgineel.

Hey guys!

Ik irriteer me echt aan iets in Eggwars.
Het is zo, dat de tegenstanders je kunnen inbouwen in aantal eggwars mappen. Zodat je niks meer kan doen na je dood. Letterlijk niks.
Je kan dan niet meer bij, Eggwars shop,Gold,Iron,Diamond. Ze bouwen je spawn plek gewoon in met obsidian, zodat je nergens meer heen kan. Ze laten je ei heel.
Je wilt de game winnen, alleen als je geen eerlijke kans krijgt is dit onmogelijk. Een echte winnaar laat zich zien wat hij kan, en niet dat hij de game gaat verlaten.

Bekijk het volgende:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/1dvviHK0QbOA7diw2mz1kw.png

Dat is mijn Spawn plek in map 'Cities', en waar die blokken staan plaatsen ze obsidian zodat je er niet meer uit kunt komen.
Kunnen jullie hier een oplossing voor vinden? Alsvast bedankt!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I’m afraid that this is allowed. If a player is able to build around your spawn and kill farm you, you have lost the game. Say someone was able to do this to you. They obviously had enough power to kill you and undoubtedly get the egg if they chose to. Your chances of winning are effectively 0. Since you have lost the game, all that is left to do is leave.

L

Lightning McQueen

I’m afraid that this is allowed. If a player is able to build around your spawn and kill farm you, you have lost the game. Say someone was able to do this to you. They obviously had enough power to kill you and undoubtedly get the egg if they chose to. Your chances of winning are effectively 0. Since you have lost the game, all that is left to do is leave.
Kamina wouldn’t give up :(

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey guys!

I am really irritated by something in Eggwars.
It is so, that the opponents can build you in number of eggwars folders. So you can not do anything after your death. Literally nothing.
You can't reach amymore the Eggwars shop, Gold, Iron, Diamond. They just build in your spawn spot with obsidian, so you can't go anywhere. They leave your egg alive.
You want to win the game, only if you do not get a fair chance this is impossible. A real winner shows what he can do, and not that he is leaving the game.

Check this screenshot
1dvviHK0QbOA7diw2mz1kw.png

That is my Spawn place in map 'Cities', and where those blocks are placed they place obsidian so that you can not get out of it.
Can you find a solution for this? Thanks in advance!

Dutch: Orgineel.

Hey guys!

Ik irriteer me echt aan iets in Eggwars.
Het is zo, dat de tegenstanders je kunnen inbouwen in aantal eggwars mappen. Zodat je niks meer kan doen na je dood. Letterlijk niks.
Je kan dan niet meer bij, Eggwars shop,Gold,Iron,Diamond. Ze bouwen je spawn plek gewoon in met obsidian, zodat je nergens meer heen kan. Ze laten je ei heel.
Je wilt de game winnen, alleen als je geen eerlijke kans krijgt is dit onmogelijk. Een echte winnaar laat zich zien wat hij kan, en niet dat hij de game gaat verlaten.

Bekijk het volgende:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/1dvviHK0QbOA7diw2mz1kw.png

Dat is mijn Spawn plek in map 'Cities', en waar die blokken staan plaatsen ze obsidian zodat je er niet meer uit kunt komen.
Kunnen jullie hier een oplossing voor vinden? Alsvast bedankt!
I'm highly against changing this, though I rarely killfarm like this, I mostly kill an entire team and then build a wall so they can't escape when I am breaking the egg
And most important of all, you choose yourself if you want to get killfarmed or not

Reactions: Shallidor

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
As Communist already said, if you get build in, you already lost.

Also I facepalm when I see someone with full diamond in a rushing map as Cities. ;)

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
Killfarming is allowed right? You can also simply just leave. It hasn't happened to me yet, but when someone killfarms you, you have basically already lost...

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom