Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you been randomly banned by Sentinel?

• Absolutely, I have a whole squad of people who've been falsely banned, let's riot!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarikar Gaming

Jun 30, 2016
A while ago I was falsely banned by Sentinel, so I appealed, saying I had footage from that day, and got unbanned. (I was playing Eggwars, if memory serves.) Now my friend has been falsely banned as well. I know, I know, "How can you know they AREN'T cheating? What if they're lying to you?" Guys, she's not great at the game, now she's already appealed, so telling you to check her stats would be redundant, you're probably doing that with every appeal, but take my word for it, she's no PVP master, and was just chilling in the lobby when it happened.

I'm just here to beg y'all to fix Sentinel. I thought it was unique to me when I got banned, maybe due to my lag (I live very far away from the server, I thought maybe it detected a bunch of inputs at once or something.) but my friend gets consistently good ping, so something is clearly wrong here. I love this server, and don't want people leaving out of frustration from this. I heard Sentinel was finally being updated and overhauled so hackers would get banned, and I've seen obvious hackers get banned mid-game, and that's GREAT, I LOVE that Sentinel actually works now, but innocents are getting caught in the crossfire. Please, whoever is in charge of this, I don't know what you did to Sentinel to make it detect someone literally standing still doing nothing and say "Mmm yeah, this one in particular is suspicious," but please, take a look at the code again.

Check my account to verify my previous temp ban, the appeal and the unban, I don't know how much that's worth, but you can at least know I'm honest there. If nothing else, I'd like to get a good idea of how often this happens, so I've made a poll with that goal in mind.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I get it its not fun to be banned for something you haven't done. Developers improve sentinel all the time thats why this is happening. The best thing to do is say everyting what happend and how it occurred. Developers can see why you got banned and how you got banned. So as i said before just be honest and the chance of getting unbanned is high. The only objective is to make cubecraft a better place for us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutchyyy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
On every anti-cheat, there will be false bans. 99% of false bans are successfully appealed, so it’s not a big deal if you are false banned. The Sentinel developers are constantly working to create new checks and make sure they don’t false ban.

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
and are those false bans removed from the account of those who have been falsely banned or do they stay? I got banned yesterday too and successfully appealed so I'd like to know if those false bans stay on the account of the supposed offender or get deleted from those accounts at it's not that cool being banned for something you didn't do and risk the chance on a perm ban or a higher ban

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
and are those false bans removed from the account of those who have been falsely banned or do they stay? I got banned yesterday too and successfully appealed so I'd like to know if those false bans stay on the account of the supposed offender or get deleted from those accounts at it's not that cool being banned for something you didn't do and risk the chance on a perm ban or a higher ban

No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Reactions: Technosword
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom