Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
Ive been playing blockwars with a party of 3 people, and when suddenly I am switched to the other team. There were plenty of other people on my team that could have been switched, but instead it was me, and my friends were all on the other team. Is this a bug or a feature? This isn't the first time I've been switched, either. Please make it so parties do not split in balancing! Thank you.

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
Team balancing is required
If it keeps people in parties on the same team, this could lead to people abusing this feature.
Big groups of people could party and cause a huge un-balance in a game.
Like it could end up being a 6v3 or something due to the lack of team balance
It's not always fun, but it keeps the game a challenge which is why the game is fun in the first place

Would you like to play a game that you are almost always going to win with little threat? No. Because that's just no fun

Reactions: Lars_L

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
Yes because 8v1 while the 8 are all in a party is totally fair there is a reason it is like this
So teams can't stay unfair due to parties

So no keep it the way it is
Team balancing is required
If it keeps people in parties on the same team, this could lead to people abusing this feature.
Big groups of people could party and cause a huge un-balance in a game.
Like it could end up being a 6v3 or something due to the lack of team balance
It's not always fun, but it keeps the game a challenge which is why the game is fun in the first place

Would you like to play a game that you are almost always going to win with little threat? No. Because that's just no fun

You guys have a point. I guess you're right. Totally should keep it the same.

Reactions: Mage_da_magix

Lars_L

Dec 25, 2015
Netherlands
It's happening to me too. And I know it's very annoying if this happens but it helps to keep the game fair. ;)

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Ive been playing blockwars with a party of 3 people, and when suddenly I am switched to the other team. There were plenty of other people on my team that could have been switched, but instead it was me, and my friends were all on the other team. Is this a bug or a feature? This isn't the first time I've been switched, either. Please make it so parties do not split in balancing! Thank you.
Happen to me but is also good keeps the game fair so I don't mind XD:rolleyes:

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom