Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you experiencing this issue as well?

• Yes, It's a pain.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, Never happened once (Probably lying)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Barriss

May 10, 2020
This is a long post but honestly, the bows in Lucky islands never seem to work, I draw them back multiple times and nothing seems to come out the other end, I THEN need to wait on them to fully recharge again which can be a pain in the ass for bows like the grapple variation.

This has been an issue for so long and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been fixed.

Please tell me this is at least getting noticed by others?

Thankyou.

Barriss

May 10, 2020
I do have this problem too sometimes, although not only on lucky islands. Also on the other games, and in my case it is fixed by starting the game in an other version of minecraft. If this doesn't fix the problem, then you should report it at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report
I don't want to play an older version as I enjoy the features that are provided within the more modern versions. I experience it on other games as well, however, the most significant would definitely be Lucky islands due to the issue of cool down. Thankyou, I will report it now.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom