Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
It used to be a year, but maybe that was a bit too harsh; you see, 30 days in my opinion is a big enough window/time span in which a hacker can think about what they've done.. I don't think it should be a year, because everyone deserves a second a chance, isn't it?

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
They can't supposedly do that, i mean I once got hacked on my account and it was compromised for a week, so i think it's good if you don't get a straight off ban.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Yeah.......no permanent bans please.

Just way too harsh. Also, is there are bans like that, there is no way to come back. Sure, you can pay the $25 to buy a new minecraft account just to play on Cubecraft, but once they find out about that account, it's permanent banned too.

Reactions: Yamin

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
All hackers deserver a second chance.
The first ban when caught hacking is 30 days, the second time is permanent.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Permanent bans, will not be used in CubeCraft. Due to sometimes the accounts being hacked, and not the players fault. Also staff will make mistakes, and will fake ban someone. So they first need to temp-ban.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I just think you should get a Permanent ban with the Chance of an Appeal, not a Fully Permanent ban without the chance of doing a appeal, no.
I would like that Hackers got Banned and then if they were not banned fairly they could appeal but not that they get unbanned after 30 days -.-

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
-1st ban: 1 Month
-2nd ban: Permanent.

Hackers/rulebreakers get a permanent ban on their 2nd offence.
They do not give Perm. bans on their first offence for hacking/rulebreakers, because im pretty sure that Cube thinks that people deserve second chances.

Plus, once they appeal their ban, why would they have to wait?
The ban has been lifted once the appeal is accepted.

When people get banned and appeal, they could realize what they did was wrong, and not to it again because they dont want to get banned.

Then there are those people who have a ton of alts and dont care if they get banned.
And there is not really a way to stop all these alts from coming in because i am pretty sure that Cube does not give IP bans.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
NO

(Question answered lock pls) I'm sure every possible answer to this question is already give that I know of.
So I rather say nothing. BUUUUUT I have to keep my messages up so *shrug*

Reactions: Cyqni and Deeds
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom