Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProAsianJohn

Jul 23, 2020
Hello, I saw that you had a voting system. I thought maybe you could Make it so if you voted everyday for 1 month straight then you would get a free rank. Like same thing as the purchasable ranks or maybe worse but still able to vote for chest items. I saw this in another server and it really encouraged players to vote. It also helps for kids or people that maybe their parents wont let them spend money on the game or just can’t spend money on the game. Please consider. Thank you.

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
Maybe a new rank could be added: Coal. The Coal rank can be earned by voting enough times rather than spending money. This gives those who do not have money to spend the ability to get a rank.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey!

I understand that not everyone is able to get a rank to vote. I like your idea, however, I think getting the voting option is just a donator feature. Many people bought a rank to vote for their favorite options in gamemodes. I think adding a free rank with voting abilities would absolutely make people mad. Because they paid for it to show off their support to the server.

Darkchion555

Jan 2, 2019
I totally agree with YeaUhm not only would i myself be slightly mad as the main reason I bought my rank is for the ability to vote, I also believe other people that bought a rank to vote would be pissed, I like the idea of something like a coal rank though since that way you can still show your supporting the server in another way

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey!

I understand that not everyone is able to get a rank to vote. I like your idea, however, I think getting the voting option is just a donator feature. Many people bought a rank to vote for their favorite options in gamemodes. I think adding a free rank with voting abilities would absolutely make people mad. Because they paid for it to show off their support to the server.
I think they mean if they vote then they get a free rank, with no voting abilities.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree with a lot of the comments. Ranks are part of how Cube makes money. Adding more ranks isn't a good idea for it changes the voting in games, and all the stuff you can get. Plus it will make those who paid money for the rank upset for those who didn't.

Reactions: Technosword
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Top Bottom