Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Hussain Al-Qallaf

Mar 12, 2016
Why don’t cubecraft bring back money walls?
It was a fun game to play and it had a twist which I liked which was: It is walls but you also added generators and mobs and a lot of other stuff that made it interesting and you also could’ve added more stuff.
So I don’t see why you removed it and I hope you bring it back.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Why don’t cubecraft bring back money walls?
It was a fun game to play and it had a twist which I liked which was: It is walls but you also added generators and mobs and a lot of other stuff that made it interesting and you also could’ve added more stuff.
So I don’t see why you removed it and I hope you bring it back.
By what I know, money walls was deleted as it was full of bugs, it was so buggy it wasn't recoverable anymore. An update for the game would've been too much work and not many people would play the game.

Reactions: Patins

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Here is a response from @Tacosbefriends , our staff manager, on a Money Walls thread.
Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

Thread locked, as per Dotsy's request.
- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom