Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Suikerbuik

Member
Nov 21, 2019
14
5
4
26
Back in the days we had lobbys. you could select a game and it was so easy. now there is only 1 hub. please bring back the OG lobbys
 
  • Like
Reactions: aveely69

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
479
2,244
233
24
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This has been suggested many times now, but I don't think different lobbies are coming back. People also suggested to give every gamemode their own themed part in one big lobby, so you can still hang around in the parts of your favorite games. That seems like a good solution imo.
 

Bacup_GM

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2017
87
37
48
Ecuador
I think it is not necessary the server does not have many players

they implemented what is now to make the games start faster
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom