Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I've been playing skywars A LOT, and some of you might have seen me. I don't team a lot but I'm friendly. My favorite word to say is... GG. Since i'm very experienced and have skills -.- people spammmm " HACKER". It really annoys me A LOT. I'm proposing maybe a mute button for the non vips so i could, and some other people could, ignore the spammers who are really irritating. Also, there are people who think they can just do anything they want ( like xcupcake------) ( I dont have full name sry!) and (xrainbow-----) because they are iron rank or have friends around them.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Also, I played a game with them, and oh no... I have been cursed on my face for the whole game because I've killed them. I hated that. I also cursed, but at the right time and reason. The 3 of us were the last ones to be alive and i know the chat says " Please Dont curse, some people dont like it" when u curse, but there were no other people in the game that did not like the cursing except me.. So, basically, they asked for it, but I did not. Please Ban them, I would gladly post up their full names and some evidence when i get the chance. TY guys. Awesome server. CLAP CLAP.

N

Nyanbaz

The staff can't do anything until you post the evidence. Next time try to make the thread once you have your proof.

Reactions: Sophie

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Maybe a /ignore command, and non-vips (Stones) would be to OP with a /mute command. Do /report if they annoy you. And have proof with screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom