Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I've been playing skywars A LOT, and some of you might have seen me. I don't team a lot but I'm friendly. My favorite word to say is... GG. Since i'm very experienced and have skills -.- people spammmm " HACKER". It really annoys me A LOT. I'm proposing maybe a mute button for the non vips so i could, and some other people could, ignore the spammers who are really irritating. Also, there are people who think they can just do anything they want ( like xcupcake------) ( I dont have full name sry!) and (xrainbow-----) because they are iron rank or have friends around them.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Also, I played a game with them, and oh no... I have been cursed on my face for the whole game because I've killed them. I hated that. I also cursed, but at the right time and reason. The 3 of us were the last ones to be alive and i know the chat says " Please Dont curse, some people dont like it" when u curse, but there were no other people in the game that did not like the cursing except me.. So, basically, they asked for it, but I did not. Please Ban them, I would gladly post up their full names and some evidence when i get the chance. TY guys. Awesome server. CLAP CLAP.

N

Nyanbaz

The staff can't do anything until you post the evidence. Next time try to make the thread once you have your proof.

Reactions: Sophie

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Maybe a /ignore command, and non-vips (Stones) would be to OP with a /mute command. Do /report if they annoy you. And have proof with screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom