Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArianRv

Apr 5, 2018
Hello, I was muted on August 22, 2017, I know it very late, but I tried to appeal but I was denied the nose appeal because, and now I can not appeal, so I want to communicate and ask for forgiveness for doing scamming in the chat cubecraft lobby, that was 1 year ago and I miss talking with my friends again in the chat, I accept my punishment, and if I return I do some kind of food / spam. ban, I already had almost 1 year of punishment with the mute. Please my apologies that are not in vain: C
My nick in Minecraft is: ArianRv
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, fui muteado el dia 22 de agosto del 2017, lo sé muy tarde, pero es que intenté apelar pero me denegaron la apelacion nose porque, y ahora ya no puedo apelar, asi que quiero comunicarme y pedir perdon por hacer scamming en el chat de la lobby de cubecraft, eso fue hace 1 año y extraño volver a hablar con mis amigos en el chat, yo acepto mi castigo, y si vuelvo hacer algun tipo de food/spam. ban, ya tuve casi 1 año de castigo con el mute. Porfavor mis disculpas que no sean en vano :C
Mi nick en Minecraft es: ArianRv

qDdxX
Imagen: https://imgur.com/a/qDdxX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom