Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sooooo do you agree with me?

• Total voters

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I agree with this suggestion and here's why,
lava bucket
water bucket
These 2 are very handy to have. In Java I've seen a lot of people using the Lava and Water bucket for pvping or avoiding taking fall damage with the water. I don't see why these shouldn't be added in bedrock as well.

swiftness potion
This already is in-game but not as a kit. In some map(s) you can find these in brewing stands. In my opinion kits on bedrock should remain standard and not have this sort of thing as kit. It would be nice to put these kinds of potions in chests.

And it would indeed be nice to have several things that are in Java also come to Bedrock.
I'm sure many more things will be brought from Java to Bedrock in the coming updates.

Reactions: Zillu
Jan 13, 2021
I agree with this suggestion and here's why,

These 2 are very handy to have. In Java I've seen a lot of people using the Lava and Water bucket for pvping or avoiding taking fall damage with the water. I don't see why these shouldn't be added in bedrock as well.

This already is in-game but not as a kit. In some map(s) you can find these in brewing stands. In my opinion kits on bedrock should remain standard and not have this sort of thing as kit. It would be nice to put these kinds of potions in chests.

And it would indeed be nice to have several things that are in Java also come to Bedrock.
I'm sure many more things will be brought from Java to Bedrock in the coming updates.
Thx

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
lava bucket
water bucket
It can be very op, since those of us who play on keyboard and mouse and are good, we usually use "hotkeys" they are shortcuts on the keyboard for certain spaces of the hotbar, such as "V" for water, "F" for lava and "R"for snowballs or eggs, which would be very unbalanced, which I want this jfasujfsujf

Jan 13, 2021
It can be very op, since those of us who play on keyboard and mouse and are good, we usually use "hotkeys" they are shortcuts on the keyboard for certain spaces of the hotbar, such as "V" for water, "F" for lava and "R"for snowballs or eggs, which would be very unbalanced, which I want this jfasujfsujf
I just suggesting because java gamers have that

besides it is just a reminder for controller games to wake up a bit

Jan 13, 2021
I understand how OP it will be but how about we make it in OP skywars (Overpowered vote)

would that be more balanced? I mean everyone would have strong armour

So argree now?

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I agree to add lava and water buckets, they should also add exp bottles, because on some maps there are anvils but we can't use them

EDIT: I don't think it's a bad idea to add the lava and water buckets because in some Duels kits there are, so why not 🤷‍♂️

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom